Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Question for all...

So I have a question...  I changed my profile pic to a full body shot because damn, I am in love with my new body.  Problem arises that when I comment on someone's blog, I end up looking like the headless horseman!  How do I prevent this? I am also wanting to find some time to jazz up my blog some.  It will take me forever though.  My question with this one is how do you add multiple pages?  I would love to add some pics!  Thanks everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have the answer, but I noticed this myself yesterday! So, if you find out, let me know too!

Bones said...

I don't know about the photo, but to do pages, go to the top of your page, on the right, and click on DESIGN. It should say ADD AND ARRANGE PAGE ELEMENTS.

If not, let me know and I will check some more. I have several pages on mine, but I can't remember how I did it.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Ask my best friend Jen at Jen's Lap Band Journey. She can do a header and fancy writing and everything for a very very low fee - like under $50 if you want it professionally done!

Beth Ann said...

If you go to the posting page, there is a "edit pages" option. If you go to that, you can add pages.

Love the new pic!

Read said...

Your picture is fantastic!!

Alison said...

Can't help but you look great!

Post a Comment