Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Port strangeness

My husband and I were walking through the Rural King (farm type store) on Sunday.  We wander in this store often.  Anyway, we made it out of the house without any children, which since Hailey was born doesn't happen very often.  So we are walking and my husband is strumming my port like it is a guitar or something.  I am not sure if he feels it or that is just where his hand is.  He says, "is that where they put the needle?"  I said yeah.  He thought it was really cool that he could feel it without any effort.  I am concerned that it will show quite a bit when I make it to goal.  I warned my husband of that fact and he said he didn't care.  Do you think that he might think that I will look like a freak?  I would think that I would still have a lot of fluffiness covering it because I still have a lot of weight to go, but I guess not if he can feel it without even trying. 

I have been working on a clothing exchange with Ginger at Gidgets Gadget.  This is a lot of fun.  I have quite a few pairs of pants in a 16 P left over and a couple of 18 P.  So if there are any shortys out there in need... email me!

I Share!Also I am looking for clothing in size 12 pants (I am a shorty, but can hem!) and Large or Medium shirts!  Any help would be appreciated!

6 comments:

Ginger aka Gidget said...

You know what? I might have some 12's that my niece gave me for my daughter. (She's a good sized kid and the 12's don't fit her right) Let me go through my stuff! (Even better, right???!) :)

Blossom said...

I think if you do get to goal, from what I've seen (pics etc.) your port will be visible, just as a little lump when you stretch. Better than all the fat though, isn't it? And hey if hubby doesn't mind, you're all set!

Pamela E. Williams said...

I've been thinking about the port showing to, but I agree with Blossom, I will take that anyday over fat.

MandaPanda said...

I saw someone at goal once and saw her port. Yes, you could see it if you were looking for it but how often are you running around without a shirt on? Also, better a little round thing that most people will probably think is their eyes playing tricks on them than fat. Just sayin'...

Michelle said...

I feel my port really well and it creeps out.

CHRISTINE said...

Cant feel mine yet. Do you still have some size 16's? I could use them, i am a shorty too. could not find your email.

Post a Comment