Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

First visit with the new Dr.

Well I went to my appointment with the new dr. The office was nicer in person than they were on the phone so that was a good thing. Completed all of the health history stuff and the dr came in. He was pretty nice, but in ways I felt him to be thorough. He listened to what I had to say and he told me that he wanted me to have an upper gi before he did too much with my band just to make sure that everything is just right. I go for that this week. He did give me a 1cc fill although I am not feeling much difference.

He also is going to do a full lab workup which I haven't had done at my old practice testing for all vitamin deficiencies too. This makes me happy as I am still losing a lot of hair 15 months after surgery. This fact is another reason that I had so much fill taken out in July. I was tired of losing so much hair! Unfortunately that didn't help and I still fill the drain with hair at every shower. Maybe the labs will indicate something.

I go back in a month, Which is longer than I really want to wait, but I will go with it! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

6 comments:

Island Bandit said...

sounds like you're now on the right track and in good hands.
I just had my one year post-op complete physical and was amazed at how much better everything is after losing 113lbs and embracing intense exercise!
Good luck and we sure are gonna miss you in Chicago!

Angela said...

I am glad you went, and that you feel good about the doctor. That relationship is very important. Hope everything turns out well and you are able to get some restriction.

~Lisa~ said...

I am so glad it went well for you - sounds like you're back on track!!

I'm not sure if I'm the only one here, maybe it's my computer.. Your ticker covers the words in the first paragraph of your posts.. Like I said, maybe just my computer... Has anyone else said anything??

(((huggggssss))) to YOU! I missed YOU!

Silverhairedgoddess said...

Did you ask the doctor if there was something he could suggest for you to take or do regarding the hair loss? My hair dresser suggested that I massage my scalp by brushing 100 strokes every day or just massage your scalp with your hands every day - my hair was falling out terribly also but it has gotten better since I started going this! Its worth the try!

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

HooRayGun! You go, girl!! MissGorgeous, lookit 'MySoulAccomplishment' first, an effusive, yummy story I wrote yeeers ago about love make’n in Heaven. And, yes, if we have the desire, anything is possible Upstairs. So believe in the Great Beyond, girl, and you SHALL be rewarded in The End --- No, you don’t gotta with me or anyone; only a physical option for those who wanna make physical love a part of their physical eternity, dear. God bless you.

LDswims said...

Heather, where are you? I am back to blogging and catching up - and I am surprised you've been quiet so long. I hope all is ok. Email me if you prefer - ldswims0808@gmail.com

Post a Comment