Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Friday, April 16, 2010

BYOC

This is the first time I have done this, but it looks so much fun!

1. If you ever won the lottery – what’s the very first thing you’d do?


I would pay off my and my husbands student loans.  They have been on our shoulders for all of our adult lives.  And since we chose lives in the public service field, we don't have a lot of extra money laying around to pay them off.  Then if there was any left, my husband would get a new car.  He really needs it!


2. What is your favorite curse word? (This one is from Joey)

Wow that totally depends on the day and the situation that my work clients have gotten themselves into.  I would say that the day I discovered that my whole job was to be a bitch and they pay me for that, I was in heaven!

3. What is your favorite holiday and why?

I would have to say Lincoln's birthday.  (OK I know it isn't a holiday for everyone, but...) I get the day off work and the kids still have to go to school and the hubby to work!  The only really FREE day I get all year!

4. What turns you on? (another suggestion from Joey)

The fact that my husband stands by me no matter what I get myself into...

5. Whose blog spoke to you, stayed with you, meant the most to you, stands out to you this week and why?

I would have to say LDswims blogs really spoke to me.  It reminded me that the insurance answer will come soon and I will be on the banded side too.  I read through all of her blogs and saw how long she had been waiting for this.  It is also great to know the "dark and dirty" side of the surgery as a play by play including all the things you may want to know but are afraid to ask.  Although I don't believe that many questions are beyond the realm of this group! The more removed from that exact situation the more you forget the day by day.  Thank you!


OMG also I have 25 followers!  That is more people than were in my graduating class!  Thank you for listening to my rants!

1 comment:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

You did great! Just for answering you can have the ho-bag award from my sidebar! You soooo have to come to Chicago!

Post a Comment