Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fill casualities...

Check out the bruise left from my fill last week! I know that he had to have hit something the way that the blood squirted out, but that is one NASTY bruise. I have been in training at work this week so I haven't had time to post. I will try to post later tonight and tell ya'll what's been up!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ouch!

Gen said...

OWWWWW! Feel better!

Seeing in colour said...

Ow!

I bruise easily but havent bruised once with any of my fills.

Im getting my implanon out this week... im sure my arm will be super bruised and ill post some scary pics too ahahah :D

Alison said...

Oww!!

Christine said...

Owchie! i hope it didn't hurt to bad when he poked you!
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net

Jen said...

Eep! That's a heck of a bruise!

Post a Comment