Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Monday, May 3, 2010

A case of the Monday's

I don't know what my problem is today, but I seem to have a serious case of the Monday's. I have my (hopefully) last fake diet appointment tomorrow afternoon. My surgeon supposedly has everything written up and is just waiting for this appointment to submit. I don't know what is wrong, but I just can't seem to get the least bit excited. Is it because I got so excited last month just to be trampled by the surgeons office? I re-read the email that the lady who was writing my med necessity letter and she stated "Don't get discouraged. I know its frustrating, but it WILL happen. You are so close. I'll have everything ready to send when we get that last visit. You are in the homestretch! Keep going to your monthly visits though to keep your bases covered and loaded!"

I must have really been a sad case when she called me and wanted me to go to another appointment before they submitted. Maybe I will get excited when it is actually sent. I just can't get in the mood right now...

6 comments:

Darlin1 said...

I'm keeping my finger's crossed for you--I think sometimes that all this waiting is just a test to see if we are worthy---
I'm still waiting and I was banded on 3/15/10

Bonnie said...

I can understand your being apprehensive. I'll be sending positive thoughts your way.

Cindylew said...

You're just having a bad Monday...once you get there the excitement will sink in.

kagead said...

I'm with ya! Even though I have the insurance approval, I still have to wait for the surgeon's office to call to schedule my final appts. and the surgery itself.

The waiting is TORTURE. Hang in there!

Linda said...

The last couple months are the worst. It's worth it though, so hang in there.

MandaPanda said...

I feel for you. I have my last fake appointment May 20th. We'll get there...Keep your chin up.

Post a Comment