Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I sent it!

I went to my last fake diet appointment this afternoon. While I was there the dr and I had a good chat. He even printed out my notes for me so that I didn't have to request them from the office. I came home and made a PDF and emailed them to the lady from the office who emailed me the other day. I hope it works this time.

On another note, Tonight I attended my oldest son's last band concert. He is in the 8th grade and had decided that he doesn't want to do band in high school. He really enjoys the clubs and wants to persue more. I couldn't help but be a little sad though. :(

Here's to faster turnaround at the surgeon!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

My daughter is finishing up her first year of ninth grade and my youngest is starting middle school next year. They grow up so fast.

workinprogress said...

Good luck - hope it goes quickly for you from now on!!

Jacquie said...

Good luck! My girls are 23 and 19...where the hell did the years go. I can remember crying at the last concert each year for both of them!

Jenny said...

Its so hard. I started getting sappy last night over kindgarten and pre-K. No more babies. :(

MandaPanda said...

Good luck! I hope the surgeon's office gets the paperwork submitted quickly. My youngest is starting kindergarten this week..amazing that it doesn't matter how old they are, they'll always be our babies.

Judi said...

Thank you so much for following my blog! I truly appreciate it! I invite you to participate and comment and let me know what you need to hear! The one thing that I want you to know is that I do not join blogs as a follower! Why? Because I am extremely dysfunctional! I do read all of my followers' blogs as often as I can! However, because I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling if I don't join their blogs, I bookmark you so I can peek into your life! ! But, I often don't have time to comment since I read so many of them! Plus, I am a very chatty girl! I would never get to work or get any work done if I did! Please know that I am with you on your journey...even if I am a silent traveler!!
Onward!
Judi

Post a Comment