Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Monday, May 10, 2010

OMG 50!

I just made my way in to type a blog and what do you know, I have 50 followers!  Never in my wildest dreams did I think that 50 people would have a interest in what I had to say!  Thank you all for the inspirations that this blog gives me.  Now... back to what I had planned...

I am going crazy.  I know that my paperwork is in medical review at the insurance company and I am going crazy.  I want to call them every minute.  I can't stand it.  I have told myself that I will call tomorrow.  I really wish that I had a busy day at work today, but I don't so I sit and twiddle my thumbs and wonder.  I wish I could let it go and wait for them to call or send a letter or something.  I wasn't this nervous waiting on finding out if my kids were ok on ultrasound.  I wasn't this nervous waiting on the ultrasound to tell me what sex they were.  I am going nuts.  I know that I must be sane because I passed the psychological test.  I sure don't feel it today. 

We are going out of town next weekend.  I am really excited.  We are taking the kids to Vickburg, MS to visit the civil war battlefield.  My husband won the hotel stay from geocaching.com because he entered some contest they had.  I think that it will be good to get away for a bit if only for the weekend.  Then two weeks after that, we are going to St. Louis for the weekend.  The Boy Scouts are putting on a big event for the weekend.  It is supposed to be the 2nd biggest event commerating the 100 years of Boys Scouts.  The biggest is the National Jamboree in Virginia in July.  My oldest boy is going to that.  Hubby and the boys are camping.  I am staying at the Sheridan.  It is my birthday weekend... didn't feel like camping.  I also got a great deal on Hotwire. 

I guess I had better go for now.  Gotta get back to work.  I really wish that I could blog while there, but the internet nazi's don't allow anything not work related.

6 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

Hang in there! Your upcoming trips sound fun and should give you some distraction!

Jenny said...

At least the trips will take your mind off of it for a while. Waiting is hard, no doubt about it. But each day brings you closer!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Congrats on the 50!

Cindylew said...

The waiting is the hardest part...besides the pre-op diet, that is. Hang in there...it'll be here before you know it.

KRocK said...

You are a great blogger and deserve all of the followers!
I am so jealous of your Civ War trip! That sounds like a great opportunity to mix education and fun for your kids.
I still have my fingers crossed for both of our approvals. Its getting a little hard to do the dishes and to type... :) But it will be worth it once we are both approved!

Nella said...

Just found you...
COngrats on the 50 and have a great trip!

We are here for you in this new and exciting journey!

Post a Comment