Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The beginning of my journey...

Actually this isn't really the beginning. Just the first time that I have written about it. This was suggested by my surgeon as there are not any support groups in the area of Illinois in which I live. I am 34 years old and I am anxiously awaiting lap band surgery. My paperwork should be sent to insurance next week. I am excited and scared at the same time! I have my last "physician supervised diet" appointment on Tuesday. My surgeons office said that as soon as I get my notes to his office they will submit. I wonder how long all of that will take. I have Blue Cross Blue Shield. I guess I am getting impatient. Anyway, I am sorry I am rambling. I guess that I am so new to this. I haven't ever shared in this way.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Heather!! I'm from IL too! (Quad Cities)
I look forward to following your journey!
Blogging is a wonderful support system. The women you'll 'meet' on here are amazing! They share it all, I've learned SO MUCH.

Take Care!

Post a Comment