Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I hate using sick days to actually be sick!

I don't know about anyone else, but it really seems like the waste of a perfectly good sick day when you are actually sick. I woke up in the middle of the night with flu-like symptoms. As I was sitting in the bathroom this morning, I felt as if I needed to throw up. I heaved for a while (I know TMI), but nothing more than spit came up. I am was worried the whole time as to whether an actual vomit would come up through my band. How does that work? Does it make a super projectile or something? Could I slip my band? Too much to worry about. I must have looked like total hell today as my husband said, "I hope that you aren't going to work today, stay home sick." So here I am, home, sick.

I hope that I feel better later, but right now it isn't looking good. I totally hope that I feel better this weekend. My husband and the boys are going on a boy scout campout. My daughter and I are going to spend her last weekend as a one year old having a total girls weekend. Pedicures and hair curlers and all! She loves to have her toes done! I can't believe that she will be two next week!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Feel better soon! Lots of orange juice and chicken noodle soup!!

MandaPanda said...

Aaawww...hope you feel better soon

Amanda said...

Awww! Everyone has this tummy flu! My husband was out for 4 days!! I hope you feel better soon!

Liz said...

Feel better! Lots of rest and soup.

That sounds like a fun weekend with your girl :)

THE DASH! said...

Blahh I hope you feel better soon. Being sick sucks.

PS I just had a thought. Its your ticker thats blocking the top of your blog. Go into your settings and see if you can transfer it to the right side (left click on it and slide into position).. the only thing is.. your blog, like mine is only two columns and you will lose half the ticker most likely. Just a thought :)

Bonnie said...

Hope you get better and can enjoy the weekend.

Post a Comment