Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

1 year has came and went, and I have to say... If I can do this, ANYONE CAN!

So my one year banded date has past (June 9) and I am finally getting around to posting my pictures.  Sorry I didn't post them on the day, but since my brother passed away on my 6 month band day, I was having a bad day with the fact that he had been gone 6 months.  I also spent the weekend with my mother in St. Louis.  She has flown in from San Diego for the weekend and then she is leaving on Tuesday and taking my sons (15 & 11) with her for 5 weeks before my father brings them back in July.  They love traveling with my parents in the summertime.  They have been doing this for the past 4 summers.

While in St. Louis, we took my 2 year old to the zoo.  We had a wonderful time and it was awesome to be able to walk around and keep up with her without a problem.

So on to the pictures...  The befores were taken the night before my surgery.  I had lost some weight already and thought I was looking good.  How our perception is warped sometimes...

I know that many of you ask, "What do you eat?"  They glory of this whole process, is I eat ANYTHING I want!  Now mind you, I like to keep pretty well track of what I am eating, but if I want to eat cheese puffs and ice cream that day, I DO!  This band has allowed me to take control of my eating and my life.  I am loving every minute of this new life.   I myself am the first to be amazed by this transformation.  I know that if I can do this, ANYONE can!


21 comments:

Amanda said...

*whistle* you look great! Tough year for you and look how far you've come! Yay

Lyla said...

You are one hot mama!

Jen said...

AMAZING!!!!!! Congratulations. You look amazing. I love before and afters. So inspiring.

Sarah said...

Wow! Amazing. I love it. You have had such a successful first year! I haven't lost as much as you, but I could not be happier.

Congrats!

Something About Kellie said...

Awesome!

Annie said...

Congratulations on your great success! What an inspiration! You look amazing!

Jacquie said...

You look and I'm sure feel great! Congrats and happy anniversary!

Kiwigirl said...

Happy Anniversary. You look fantastic.

Melissa Wolf said...

What a wonderful transformation!

Lee Ann said...

You look so great Heather. I know you've had a rough year but you didn't let it stand in your way. I hope I can be as successful as you.

Maria said...

Look at that tiny waist you have! Looking good, Heather! Happy Bandiversary!

~Lisa~ said...

Happy Bandaversary!! You look soooooo tiny and amazingly wonderful! - You're truly my hero!!

Rhonda said...

Look at you, so tiny! :) Happy bandiversary!

Read said...

You look totally amazing! I'm so damn thrilled for you!!

MLM said...

You look fantastic!! congrats on one year!! a huge success!!

TnT said...

WOWZA!!!!!!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!! AMAZING!!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Steph said...

You look AWESOME...I am so happy for you!

Dawnya said...

You look amazing Heather. Absolutely amazing. I am so happy for you and your transformation.

He sees you...and he is proud too.

Sending you all kinds of virtual love.

Justawallflower said...

Wow, you really do look amazing! I know it has been a tough year for you, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but you have also come soooo far!

MandaPanda said...

OMG! You look so tiny!!!

Beth Ann said...

LOVE the pink shirt!! :) You look FANTASTIC!

Post a Comment