Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy October!


Well it would appear by the outside of my house that October is here.  My hubby and boys have been putting up the zoo of halloween decorations all day.  These are pictures from last year, but you get the idea!  I spent the day relaxing a bit.  My oldest son went to his first homecoming last night.  I stayed up much later than I normally do. I don't know how I am going to handle this stay up until they get home thing.  I may have to make curfew 8pm! 

He was such a gentleman with his date.  It was really cute!  I can't believe how big he is getting!  He gets such a giggle when I ask him to reach something for me.

My fill from last week is still tight.  I am doing ok with it.  It is a learning process.  I think that this throat thing I have had going since Friday is causing more trouble than the tightness.  I can drink anything without trouble, eating I just need to go really slow.  I guess that means I really have what I need in my band!  The weather cooled down here this weekend.  I put on a sweatsuit from last year, I am swimming in it.  That is a good thing in so many ways!

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love the decorations. Good luck with managing your fill.

Lap Band Groupie said...

YAY Fall...your boy is too cute...ahh curfew LOL! Happy fill!

#fatfreefloozy said...

I wish Oz got into the whole halloween thing - seems like so much fun! Your little one is adorable!!!!!!

Liz said...

I am soo happy it's fall! Sounds like the fill is doing right by you!

Amaris said...

I love fall! Love the pics, too! It sounds like the fill is just right for you -- congrats on that!

Christine said...

Wow, your house is a wonderland of Halloween goodies!! And your son is so handsome! Congrats on sending a charming teenager off to Homecoming!
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net

Pamela E. Williams said...

I am a big kid. I love the month of October (especially since my birthday is on the 10th) and Halloween.

Don't get me started on the dating thing. I would stay up until my son got home from every outing he went on especially when he started driving my car, LOL.

Michelle said...

I love Halloween. What a handsome boy you have there :)

Post a Comment