Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I have had a wonderful week. Let's hope more are to come!

This week has been wonderful.  Weight loss has begun again and I am feeling great!  From the comments that I got on my last post, I was really surprised that so many of you haven't heard of The Firm.  I have been working out (not consistently of course otherwise I wouldn't have had a weight problem) with this group of DVD's or VHS back in the day since the 80s.  Check out www.firmdirect.com to see what all the hype is!  I have ordered the Firm express and am waiting for it to come in the mail.  I am hoping that this gives me the extra push for the last 20 pounds!  I already have the Total Transfirmation system.  The weights really make a difference!  Seems like I get more toned, and more muscle means more calories burned resting.  That is always a good thing!

I am finding it hard to comprehend that I am 20 lbs from my goal.  I can't even imagine what it will be like to get there.  I totally am in love with my lap band. 

7 comments:

Justawallflower said...

Man, 20 from goal, that is quite an accomplishment! I can't wait to be there! I am going to start my DVD work out collection soon, so thanks for the link. much love!

Bonnie said...

OMG. I totally remember the Firm. I used to do them all the time in my 20s and I was thin. Imagine that!

Unknown said...

Hopefully the last 20 lbs goes fast. I'm sure the Firm will take care of that!

~Lisa~ said...

20 pounds away! Wow! That is just terrific! I can't wait until I can say that - hopefully the beginning of that journey will be here soon!!

Thanks for the link to the firm! I'm going to give it a check out!

Jacquie said...

All good stuff Heather....keep up the great work!

Violinist with a Band said...

Im so glad that you're feeling great - and wow! 20 pounds from goal! Fabulous! You should be so proud of yourself!! Can't wait until I'm 20 pounds away :)

Rhonda said...

20 lbs from goal - I can't even imagine. How exciting that must be for you!! :) I'm glad The Firm is working for you, I think when I get my tax return I'm gonna order the new rapid weight loss system one they have advertised on the main thing. I keep hearing really good things about it. :)

Post a Comment