Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Cherry on Top Award!

Thank you so much Christine for this wonderful award!

 I really appreciate it!


Ok, this award’s rules for eligibility are:



1. Answer the question, “If you had one chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

There is only one thing in my life that I think that I would possibly go back and change.  My husband and I divorced for three years and remarried.  We were married for nine years when we called it quits.  Three years later we decided to give it another go.  That was three years ago.  I think that we wouldn't have went all the way to divorce if it wasn't so easy.  We separated in October and the divorce was completely finalized in November.  We didn't give it time.  However, all is not lost.  We both learned a lot throughout our time apart, for the better.

2. Pass on to six people and inform them of the award.
I am going to be a bump on a log and pass on the pass along.  I haven't had a lot of time to keep up on commenting and the such.  I read such glorious blogs so if you think you deserve an award, you get my vote!


Thank you so much Christine!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congrats. I'm glad your hubby and you decided to give it another try.

Christine said...

DOH! I was just coming by today to let you know about the award! I just realized that I forgot to TELL YOU about it! Yikes, sorry! That's bad manners! :-) But yes -- HEY! I have an award for you on my blog! Ha ha, a bit belated, but anyway. :-)
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net

Post a Comment