Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Third fill!

Well this fill was quite uneventful.  Nothing like my last two experiences.  I got another full cc.  I now have 6cc in a standard AP band.  Doctor said that he could feel pressure pushing back on his thumb so we may be where we need to be.  I have lost 12 lbs since my last appointment 8 weeks ago.  I totally didn't think he would give me a fill let alone a full cc.  He commented that my band was still pretty empty.  I am not quite sure what he meant by that.  I go back the first week of December.  I am hoping for some restriction this time.  I have been weighing and measuring my food way too much!  Only a pound to go for 40 down!  I am getting  excited!

8 comments:

Angela said...

Girl I feel like all I do now is weigh and measure my food! Congrats on almost 40lbs! Yay!

Bonnie said...

Glad the fill went okay. Almost 40 down is awesome.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Here's to reaching 40 down for sure!

Jacquie said...

Go you with 40 down!

Liz said...

Sending 40lb vibes!

Michelle said...

You can do it! Go 40 down!

Michelle said...

You can do it.. I only have 4.25 cc in a 10 cc band and find that is good restriction. But that is because I have been over filled that I am verry verry cautious. Hope this fill helps you out a bit..

MandaPanda said...

You'll be down to 40 before you know it! Great job!

Post a Comment