Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Plateau broken, crater forming

Down 2 lbs this week!  So glad because that plateau was making me crazy!  I am only 3 months out of surgery and the plateau was a little ridiculous.  Oh well now I can make my way to "overweight!"  I have 10 more pounds to lose to never be obese again!  Wish me luck, I will need every bit of it.

On non band related news, this week has been a whirlwind.  The past has come back to haunt me.  My brother in law, who is one of the biggest dipshits in the world has resurfaced after 7 years.  He says that the kids want to see thier uncle (my husband)  problem is my husband wants nothing to do with his brother at all.  I have spoken to him on facebook and I am not impressed.  He is still the same slimeball that he was when he did what he did to cause the 7 years of no contact in the first place.   Long story on that one... lets just leave it at this event is what spurred our divorce.   I feel so bad for my husband as this is his only sibling and they don't speak.  This contact has stirred a lot of bad emotions for me.  I however, have not resorted to food!  I am so proud of myself for that. 

9 comments:

Jacquie said...

I would do everything in my power to ignore him and keep him away from the kids. If your ex wants nothing to do with him, you owe him nothing! Just my opinion.

DiZneDiVa said...

I'm confused... I need a full outline...You are still married to your husband so what divorce did his brother cause... family drama, gotta love it! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Maria - My husband and I have been married twice... to each other. I know family drama is the craziest of them all!

Bonnie said...

My husband's sister almost broke us up before we got married so totally can relate to how family can effect (or is it affect - always confuse them) a relationship. Don't let it happen to you again.

Christine said...

Yikes, that sounds like a big dose of drama. And unfortunately it's the kids that get hurt by it the most. I hope you all work it out.

Jenny said...

WTG for not using food when you're stressed!! I have not overcome that yet! LOL....

Unknown said...

Way to go... you are on your way. I have noticed that I'll lose and then I'll hold, Lose, Hold, Lose, hold. it sucks but at least I am going down and not up. : ) Sorry to hear about your brother n law... I have one of those too. : (

MandaPanda said...

Thanks for the clarification about the marriages - I was confused as well. As much as it sucks for the kids, I would ignore him as best you can. Family issues are the worst!

Michelle said...

Congrats on your loss and great job on not using food when your stressed!

Post a Comment