So I have seen this on a few different blogs...so I figured I would give it a whirl on a Saturday morning!
- Age: 35 shsssh don't tell anybody :)
- Annoyance: Kids who think that they know everything.
- Animal: I love my 2 cats Bailey & Onyx
- Actor: Josh Hartnett
- Beer: Not a real fan of beer, but if I am going to have one, it has to be a Fosters
- Birthplace: St. Charles, Illinois
- Body Part on the Opposite Sex: Hands
- Been in Love: I love my hubby so much I married him twice! So much better the second time around!
- Been bitched at: I am a Probation Officer... so daily!
- Believe in yourself?: I have trouble with this one often
- Believe in God: Yes, but the Catholic church pissed me off several years ago, so we are faithful but don't attend services
- Before weight: 210 OMG I actually typed that?
- Car: Hyundai Santa Fe
- Candy: Payday
- Color: Purple
- Cried in school: Yes once, when I fell up the stairs (wasn't I the graceful one!)
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican definately
- Cake or pie: Pecan Pie
- Country to visit: I travelled the world as a teenager with my parents. I am happy right here in the USA. OK maybe go back to Jamacia
- Day or Night: Day... I can't seem to stay up past 11 ever...
- Do the splits?: not a chance, not even when I was 95 lbs in high school
- Eggs: Scrambled with cheese
- Eyes: Blue
- First crush: Gerry Morris (found out recently that he doesn't go for girls, maybe I did something he did kiss me in the coat closet in Kindergarten!)
- First thoughts waking up: I gotta pee!
- Food: Mexican!
- Greatest Fear: Not having enough money
- Goals: Make my kids look back on thier childhood fondly. Like the sign says, Our family puts the fund in dysfunctional
- Get along with your parents?: I talk to my mom almost everyday.
- Good luck charm: Don't have one
- Hair Color: Light Brown with Blonde Highlights
- Height: 5'2" (eyes of blue LOL)
- Happy: Most of the time...
- Holiday: Christmas... The lights, sparkling and shiny things...singing carols, family... everything. (OHHHH YEAHHH! I second this too!)
- Health freak?: Um this is a weightloss blog...!
- Hate: People who lie to me. (I get that alot in my job, and it still pisses me off. I do like to really gloat when I get them to admit that they were lying to me)
- Ice Cream: Not a big fan, but vanilla if I have it.
- Instrument: I have absolutely no rhythm
- Jewelry: I am a fan of costume jewlery.
- Job: Probation Officer
- Kids: Step-son 19, Son 14, Son, 10, Daughter 22 months
- Kickboxing or karate: I am not coordinated enough
- Keep a journal? I blog duh!
- Longest Car Ride: We drive everywhere we go, but last Thanksgiving we drove from Illinois to Myrtle Beach. Unfortunately the interstate was closed right before Asheville NC because a mountain fell on it. The detour was approximately 100 miles out of our way. So I take out a map and we decide to go through the mountains... 3 hours and many deuling banjos later we made it over the mountains. The drive was already 14 hours so the extra 3 was just a bonus!
- Love: Tony
- Laughed so hard you cried: Joy is something that must be found in life.
- Love at first sight: I don't think so. Maybe lust, but not love.
- Milk flavor: Almond milk...
- Movie: Harry Potter or Twilight series
- Mooned anyone?: Oh yes!
- Marriage: Married 3 years this time. 9 years last time (to the same person) (we just took a 3 year break)
- Motion sickness? Nope...thank goodness!!!
- McD’s or BK: I really can't stand either, but BKs Cheesy tots were good.
- Number of Siblings: Younger brother
- Number of Piercings: just my ears
- Number: 5
- One wish: Being thin
- Place you’d like to live: Tennessee
- Perfect Pizza: Pizza Hut Stuffed crust Supreme
- Pepsi/Coke: Neither... Mt Dew!
- Questionaires: Sure why not, I am still filling out this one aren't I?
- Reason to cry: Not lately
- Reality T.V.: Not a big fan
-Roll your tongue in a circle? Yes
- Song: You're gonna miss this - Trace Adkins
- Shoe size: 7, but my shoes seem to be getting loose
- Salad Dressing: Ranch... can someone say weight problem?
- Skipped school: I was a nerd, so only once!
- Smoking: Quit 3 years ago
- Sing well?: Not at all, but I still do it in the car with the windows up
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries raw, blueberries cooked
- Time for bed: around 10... if I haven't fallen asleep on the couch already
- Thunderstorms: I love them!
- TV: Greys, Private Practice, L&O SVU
- Unpredictable: Sometimes, but not too often
- Vegetable you hate: Green Beans, cooked carrots
- Vegetable you love: Broccoli, peas, onions, mushrooms
- Vacation spot: Try for a different one every year... I totally love Gatlinburg though!
- Weakness: Freeze dried green beans. I don't like regular green beans, but I could eat a whole bag of these, band or not!
- When you grow up: Been there done that
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: My BFF is Heather, funny I know Heather & Heather. We also work together.
- Wanted to be a model?: Not in a million years
-Year it is now: 2010
- Zoo: If it isn't too hot
- Zodiac sign: Gemini