Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Questionairre for a Saturday Morning

So I have seen this on a few different blogs...so I figured I would give it a whirl on a Saturday morning! 

A

- Age: 35 shsssh don't tell anybody :)

- Annoyance: Kids who think that they know everything.

- Animal: I love my 2 cats Bailey & Onyx

- Actor: Josh Hartnett



B

- Beer: Not a real fan of beer, but if I am going to have one, it has to be a Fosters

- Birthplace: St. Charles, Illinois
- Body Part on the Opposite Sex: Hands

- Been in Love: I love my hubby so much I married him twice!  So much better the second time around!
- Been bitched at: I am a Probation Officer... so daily!
- Believe in yourself?: I have trouble with this one often
- Believe in God: Yes, but the Catholic church pissed me off several years ago, so we are faithful but don't attend services

- Before weight: 210  OMG I actually typed that?


C

- Car: Hyundai Santa Fe

- Candy: Payday
- Color: Purple

- Cried in school: Yes once, when I fell up the stairs  (wasn't I the graceful one!)

- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla

- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican definately

- Cake or pie: Pecan Pie

- Country to visit: I travelled the world as a teenager with my parents.  I am happy right here in the USA.  OK maybe go back to Jamacia



D

- Day or Night: Day... I can't seem to stay up past 11 ever...

- Do the splits?: not a chance, not even when I was 95 lbs in high school



E

- Eggs: Scrambled with cheese

- Eyes: Blue

F

- First crush: Gerry Morris (found out recently that he doesn't go for girls, maybe I did something he did kiss me in the coat closet in Kindergarten!)
- First thoughts waking up: I gotta pee!

- Food: Mexican!



G

- Greatest Fear: Not having enough money
- Goals: Make my kids look back on thier childhood fondly.  Like the sign says, Our family puts the fund in dysfunctional
- Get along with your parents?: I talk to my mom almost everyday.
- Good luck charm: Don't have one



H

- Hair Color: Light Brown with Blonde Highlights

- Height: 5'2" (eyes of blue LOL)

- Happy: Most of the time...

- Holiday: Christmas... The lights, sparkling and shiny things...singing carols, family... everything. (OHHHH YEAHHH! I second this too!)

- Health freak?: Um this is a weightloss blog...!

- Hate: People who lie to me.  (I get that alot in my job, and it still pisses me off.  I do like to really gloat when I get them to admit that they were lying to me)

I

- Ice Cream: Not a big fan, but vanilla if I have it.

- Instrument: I have absolutely no rhythm



J

- Jewelry: I am a fan of costume jewlery. 
- Job: Probation Officer






K

- Kids: Step-son 19, Son 14, Son, 10, Daughter 22 months
- Kickboxing or karate: I am not coordinated enough

- Keep a journal? I blog duh!



L

- Longest Car Ride: We drive everywhere we go, but last Thanksgiving we drove from Illinois to Myrtle Beach.  Unfortunately the interstate was closed right before Asheville NC because a mountain fell on it.  The detour was approximately 100 miles out of our way.  So I take out a map and we decide to go through the mountains... 3 hours and many deuling banjos later we made it over the mountains.  The drive was already 14 hours so the extra 3 was just a bonus!

- Love: Tony

- Laughed so hard you cried: Joy is something that must be found in life.
- Love at first sight: I  don't think so.  Maybe lust, but not love.


M

- Milk flavor: Almond milk...

- Movie: Harry Potter or Twilight series

- Mooned anyone?: Oh yes!

- Marriage: Married 3 years this time.  9 years last time (to the same person) (we just took a 3 year break)

- Motion sickness? Nope...thank goodness!!!

- McD’s or BK: I really can't stand either, but BKs Cheesy tots were good.


N

- Number of Siblings: Younger brother

- Number of Piercings: just my ears
- Number: 5



O

- One wish: Being thin



P

- Place you’d like to live: Tennessee

- Perfect Pizza: Pizza Hut Stuffed crust Supreme
- Pepsi/Coke: Neither... Mt Dew!



Q

- Questionaires: Sure why not, I am still filling out this one aren't I?


R

- Reason to cry: Not lately

- Reality T.V.: Not a big fan

-Roll your tongue in a circle? Yes



S

- Song: You're gonna miss this - Trace Adkins
- Shoe size: 7, but my shoes seem to be getting loose
- Salad Dressing: Ranch... can someone say weight problem?

- Skipped school: I was a nerd, so only once!

- Smoking: Quit 3 years ago

- Sing well?: Not at all, but I still do it in the car with the windows up

- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries raw, blueberries cooked

- Time for bed: around 10... if I haven't fallen asleep on the couch already

- Thunderstorms: I love them! 

- TV: Greys, Private Practice, L&O SVU


U

- Unpredictable: Sometimes, but not too often



V

- Vegetable you hate: Green Beans, cooked carrots

- Vegetable you love: Broccoli, peas, onions, mushrooms

- Vacation spot: Try for a different one every year...  I totally love Gatlinburg though!


W

- Weakness: Freeze dried green beans.  I don't like regular green beans, but I could eat a whole bag of these, band or not!
- When you grow up: Been there done that
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: My BFF is Heather, funny I know Heather & Heather.  We also work together. 
- Wanted to be a model?:  Not in a million years


X

-X-Rays: occassionally


Y

-Year it is now: 2010

-Yellow: daisys



Z

- Zoo: If it isn't too hot

- Zodiac sign: Gemini

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Freeze dried green beans? Never tried them. I love these questionnaires. They are so cool and you learn a lot about the person who does it.

Michelle said...

I like these cause you get to know the other person better. I might have to do this too! :)

Post a Comment