Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thoughts of the day

I think that I am going to go with bullets today because that is just how my mind is moving today...

  • Has any one else realized that they have to pluck the crazy wild thick hairs of the moustache and beard areas less often as they lose weight?  I used to have tweezers in my purse, desk at work (with a magnifying mirror there also),   and several at home just in case I felt a stray hair.  Most certainly it would drive me insane so I had to rid of it right away no matter where I was.  I have noticed recently that I am having to do that less often because I am just not finding these hairs.  Awesome NSV!
  • Has anyone tried almond milk?  I am so in love with this stuff.  It doesn't taste or smell strange like soy milk.  It is thick and creamy and only 60 calories in an 8 ounce glass.  I have been using it to mix my protein shakes rather than milk (can't stand it with water.)  I have also been using it in my coffee. 
  • I am also having protein shakes for breakfast.  I am really tight in the morning so I have just been doing a shake in the morning.  I came across a new kind of protein yesterday, Casein proteins.  Supposedly they take longer to digest and keep you satisfied longer.  It only has 120 calories per serving.  I ordered it yesterday and will see.  I hope that it is good!

My mind is just wandering today.  I hope that the day is better than yesterday.  I felt like it was a second Monday at work.  Heres to hoping for a wonderful hump day!

7 comments:

Christine said...

Almond milk sounds yummy! I'll have to give that a try!

MandaPanda said...

Almond milk baffles me...haven't tried it but want to. What I can't figure out is how do they get milk from almonds?

Pamela E. Williams said...

I have heard of this Almond milk. I might have to try it as well.

Have a wonderful Hump Day Wednesday!!

-Grace- said...

God almighty I love almond milk. I used to get the vanilla kind and eat it with bran flakes. So incredibly good.

Liz said...

I'm a total tweezer freak too! I have them stashed everywhere :)

Jen said...

Hehhe! I wax my eyebrows and my 'stache every couple of weeks, but I don't tend to have any strays that come up between.... All the damn things come back at once, LOL!

What I don't get is how my eyebrows and upper lip can produce such 'lovely' hair, but the hair on my HEAD is baby fine and falling out... not fair!!! ;D

I keep debating whether I want to replace my Soy Slender with almond milk - I keep hearing such good things about it. But, my SS has a bonus 6g of protein (1g carbs), so I keep changing my mind. Maybe next week!

Michelle said...

I've been wanting to try almond milk but was nervous to since I can't stand soy milk. I'm with you on the protien shake in the morning. I tend to be tight then too.

Post a Comment