Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Well I get to type again...

I typed this post yesterday on my ipod and it was lost for some reason so here I go again...

I am holding steady at 135 lbs.  Unfortunately this is just 3 lbs away from overweight, so I would really like to lose 10 more lbs to have more of a cushion in the normal range.  I don't know if I will get there anytime soon.  My mind really hasn't been in the game.  I am pretty depressed.   I am hoping that soon that will subside a bit.  Up until last week I was still driving my brother's truck on a daily basis.  That was difficult on me, but we were supposed to sell it and it was in the paper for quite some time.  My husbands car was on its last leg, so we finally decided to trade it for him a new to us van.  It was very difficult to let it go, but necessary. 

My mind just isn't into losing.  I probably need another fill, but I have been able to maintain for over a month by eating anything that I wanted.  Those food choices probably haven't been the best, but I have maintained with no problem. 

I am thinking about talking to my doctor regarding this depression.  He gives me a LOT of xanax to deal, but I need something that is longer lasting.  I am afraid to take anything though, as what my mom got on she has gained all of the weight that she lost back... FAST.  Oh and she felt fit to share with me that she no longer has any interest in sex.  (Thanks for that one mom!)   I can't deal with those side effects.  I guess I will just muddle on and hope for the best.

I want to be able to post more.  I really do!  I read everyday, just haven't been too inspired to write anything down.  I totally do not regret my band in any way!  This is the best thing I have ever done with my life.  Thanks for listening to my rambling...

2 comments:

~Lisa~ said...

Depression hurts in sooo many ways... Please make that appointment to see your Doctor.. (((hugggggssss))) My heart hugs you tight. You are in my heart and my prayers always, my friend.... I'm here for you...

#fatfreefloozy said...

i know this is a serious post but i laughed out loud at the Mum/sex part!

Hugs xox

Post a Comment