Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Friday, May 7, 2010

BYOC

1) Do you have any nicknames?


There was never really a way to shorten Heather.  I used to get so mad at my mom for that. 


2) What was your "last straw"? The incident/situation that made you decide to get a lap band or commit to losing weight via any plan this time?

The day they told me my gestational diabetes was not going to go away.  34 years old and diabetic.  Not going to happen!

3) What's your favorite joke or funny story?

I would have to probally censor greatly, but the day my younger son told me that my older son needed to shave his penis!  I guess he saw it when he went into the bedroom while older son was asleep.  He was completely mortified! 
4) If you could be a TV dinner - what flavor would you be?

I would say Potato Soup with a lot of bacon!  I so wish bacon could be lowfat!



5) The question we do every week so everyone can be a little famous without having to do an official blog award...what blog or comment stuck with you or spoke to you the most this week and why?

Amanda's post about enough really got me thinking. 
 
Thank you all for all of the great posts and comments.  They have been very important to me in this process!
 
I broke down and called the insurance company to see if everything was scanned in.  It was and has been sent to Medical Review.  The lady said they have 30 days but she hasn't seen it take that long!

3 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

#3 is too funny. Great answers.

Sandy said...

You can shorten Heather to Head-but let me tell you my daughter hated that when her friends called her that. She too tells me she hates her name. And most kids can't pronouce "th" until they are about 8, so she lives (probably like you) with a lot of "Header" from the youngs kids. Good luck on the insurance company stuff. Hopefully you will hear soon. I too was headed for diabetes and had to do something to stop it. So glad you are doing something at your young age. It will be life changing. And I got a laugh at #3.

Bonnie said...

At least there is movement with the insurance company. Good sign.

Post a Comment