Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Ramblings...

I have continued to stay busy this week with work. I will be glad that school starts next week and the juvenile deliquents will be off the streets! Maybe I can rest for a couple of weeks before they start getting in trouble at school. On the band front, things are going well. I have really good restriction. 3 lbs down this week. I also did measurements again and I am down a total of 28 inches! That is 9 more than when I last checked not that long ago. I have lost 6 inches on my "skin apron" alone! I am really hoping that it continues to shrink. I have finshed school supply shopping for the boys. I am really ready for them to go back to school. They are messing up my house too much. I still have to get one a new bike as his has broken and they both ride their bikes to their respective schools. I truly enjoy living in a town small enough for that to be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment