Original Goal... I did it!



I hit goal once... I CAN do it again!

Friday, April 30, 2010

BYOC via Drazil

1. What’s your favorite smell? OK this one is going to sound about the strangest in the world... I love the smell of diesel fuel and rain together. When I was in high school, my parents lived overseas in Indonesia on a mountain in a rainforest. There were no vehicles other than the company owned ones which were all diesel. It also rained on average 365 inches of rain a year. Something about the mixture of those smells always takes me back there. Now, I didn't live there all of the time though... my parents and younger brother did... I went to boarding school in Hawaii!


2. What is your all-time favorite movie and why? Christmas Vacation. My family is nuts and it is a great reminder that our nuttiness is just who we are and we have fun doing it. I have a sign hanging in the doorway that says, "Our family puts the 'fun' in dysfunctional"

3. What’s your trigger food? I am currently addicted to freeze dried green beans.

4. When someone you love is going through a difficult time – what are your go-to words to make them feel better – in just a sentence or two? Can I do anything to make this less painful for you?

5. This one is always the same. Who is your nominee for the blog of the week for YOU? Which blog OR comment touched your heart, spoke to you, stuck with you all week? I would have to say kagead getting insurance approval!

3 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I'm so happy for kagead too! And I love Cmas Vacation - best movie evah!

Jenny said...

Love #2!

Jen from Oregon said...

Boarding school in HAWAII! I'm jealous! great answers!

Post a Comment